Caxton Magazines offer 6 months Lifestyle/Fashion Internship opportunity for 2016 at Randburg, Gauteng.
Caxton Magazines, Woman & Home currently seeks an intern to join their lifestyle and fashion departments. We are on the lookout for an intern who is passionate about décor, styling and fashion. Our ideal candidate will be motivated, deadline oriented, proactive and creative with good written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to multitask.
This internship is guaranteed to provide you with great on the job training and invaluable experience in décor, lifestyle and fashion on one of our leading brands.
- Must possess excellent writing skills
- Assist with sourcing for shoots, reliably return products to store, check prices and assist in compiling text for features in print and online
- Must be ‘on the ball and up to speed’ with local and international décor, lifestyle and fashion trends, news, blogs, influencers etc.
- Currently studying or have completed studies in journalism, media studies, communication
- A firm grasp of the English language
- A flair and passion for décor and fashion is essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Good attitude
- Own car
You need to know
This is a full time position for a period of six months
Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups and in accordance with our employment equity plan. Should you be interested in this great opportunity and think you would be able to cope in an exciting but challenging and high tempo work environment, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.