Registrations at the Durban University of Technology kicked off this morning (Monday, 16 January 2017) and have since continued smoothly.
While the University received 84,855 applications for its 2017 first-year intake, DUT has approximately 7000 first year spaces available.
Students who received notification of registration are urged to adhere to the registration dates. Non-compliance could sadly result in students losing their spaces.
In order to register online or manually, first time entering students will need to have:
- Paid the minimum tuition fee installment (R3420 for annual students and R2100 for semester students);
- Submitted the required documentation to Student Admissions;
- Received notification of a firm offer from Student Admissions based on their final matric results.
Returning students can only register once they have:
- Settled any arrears on their fees;
- Paid the minimum fee installment due at registration;
- Fulfilled the requirements for promotion to the next level of study in the relevant programme;
- Submitted all outstanding documentation.
The following first installment is compulsory on the day of registration:
- Annual students: tuition only- R3420
- Annual students: tuition plus residence- R6840
- Semester students: tuition only- R2100
- Semester students: tuition plus residence- R4200
These can be paid directly into the DUT bank account using your student number as the reference. Alternatively, these can be paid at the cashiers at DUT using your student number as a reference.
The DUT registration timetables can be found on the DUT website at http://ddt72ar9zv4px.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/REG-TIMETABLE-2017.pdf.
Registrations end on Saturday, 4 February 2017.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za