Life College of Learning (East Rand Learning Centre) is a nursing college located at Ekhurhuleni in Springs, Guateng. Life College of Learning comprises of other seven learning centres throughout the country. Other learning centres are situated in Cape Town, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Roodepoort.
The Life College of Learning (East Rand Learning Centre) was established by the group in 1998. Life College of Learning is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training since 2008. The College is also accredited with the South African Nursing College.
All programmes offered by the Life College of Learning are accredited and include:
Nursing courses offered:
- Certificate course leading to enrolment as an Auxiliary Nurse – R.2176 (phasing out, no new intakes)
- Certificate course leading to enrolment as Enrolled Nurse – R.2175 (phasing out, no new intakes)
- Diploma: Bridging Course for Enrolled Nurses leading to registration as a General Nurse – R.683 (last intake 2017)
- Post Basic programmes for specialised training in areas such as intensive care, Operating Theatre, Trauma Nursing and Occupational Health.
2. Health Sciences
Health Science courses offered:
- Diploma in Operating Department Assistance ( 3 years)
How to Register / Apply:
Physical Address- 15 Middelsex Street,
Tel (011) 812-3960
Fax (011) 812-3961