National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) offer internships for 2016/17 in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Eligible applicants can apply for the following disciplines:
Areas of Internship:
- Film and TV Producing
- Script Writing
- Production Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Fashion Designing (wardrobe)
- Makeup and Beauty
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Communications
- Events Management
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and completed Film & Television and other related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute.
- Submission of a CV, Matric Certificate, Tertiary transcripts and/or Degree is needed.
- Applicants must NOT have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted by fax to 086 519 7585 or email to [email protected]
Preference will be given to applications from designated groups. People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Nqoba Training Center will handle all responses for all application for the internship programme on behalf of the NFVF.
For any enquiries, please contact Nqoba Training Center on 0873590449
If you do no hear from us within 6 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
Closing Date: 14 February 201
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.