P&G: Internship June 2016
What does P&G Internship Offer?
- Work on challenging projects that allow you to Touch & Improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- Eligible candidates need to be studying towards a Degree
- Proven track record of leadership experience & team work
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
- Ready to face a challenging experience
- Step 1: Create an online profile and complete an online assessment that may take 30 – 45 minutes. A link will be sent to your email upon successful completion of the pre-screening questions
- Step 2: Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test (psychometric) at your campus or the P&G offices
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to the first screening interview at the P&G offices or your campus
- Step 4: Successful candidates are invited to the P&G offices for final interviews at the P&G offices or your campus
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.