Pioneer Foods: Food Technology In-Service Traineeship 2016
Pioneer Foods offer In-Service Traneeship in Food Technology at Ceres,Western Cape
- Assist in Microbilogy and chemical testing of raw materials, final product, water etc. Preperation of reagents/agars
- Administrative work – Record keeping; Filing; Generating of COA/COC’s; Recipe and daily data storage
- Managing of retention samples
- Product Development: Assist with make up of samples; assist in projects
- Assist with Housekeeping of main, IPC and micro lab
- Preperation and set-up of Daily evaluation of samples
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Computer literate (Excell; word ect)
- Diploma in Food Technology or equivalent/similar to
Primary Objectives of the Position
- An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the practical component of a qualification.
How to Apply
Close Date: 28 January 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.