SANSA Bursary Application 2016
- Student should have obtained an aggregate of 65% from previous degree
- Be a South African citizen (preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals)
- Meet the minimum entry level requirement for acceptance to a South African University at the level for which the bursary is required.
- Intends to register between March and September 2016
- Have a proposal and supervisor already identified
- Please download Testimonial template from Bursaries menu
- Request education official to complete testimonial document.
- Have a valid e-mail address so that SANSA can communicate with you during the application process.
- Submit all the necessary supporting documents as part of the online application process. If you are unable to do so, you will not be able to submit your online application.
Upload supporting documents:
- Certified copy of your June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written) and project titles are compulsory for the application.
- Certified copy of your South African ID or other form of identification.
- Research proposal if MSc or PhD application (This does not have to be already approved by a University).
Rules for uploading supporting documents:
Please ensure your documents are in an electronic format (as stipulated below) before starting the application process.
- Files cannot be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only the following file types are allowed: pdf (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), doc (Word document file) or tif (image file).
Closing Date for Applicants: 31 August 2015
How to apply for a bursary
It is necessary to be a registered user before the bursary application form can be accessed. From the “Bursaries” menu, select “Login / Register“. As a first time user, click on “Don’t have an account” and continue to register. A returning applicant can login to proceed to the application form.
All Space Science enquiries should be addressed to Mrs Anita Engelbrecht via email at [email protected] or 028 312 1196.
All Earth Observation enquiries should be addressed to Ms Selaelo Mabeba via email at [email protected] or 012 844 0318.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.