TSiBA Education is offering 2018 Learnership Programmme in Business Administration (NQF Level 4). The learner will receive a monthly stipend of R2000.00.
Learnership Provider: TSiBA Education
Learnership Location: Cape Town
If you are young and strongly focused, here’s your chance to join a corporate and shape your future in a career beaming with golden opportunities.
- Minimum Grade 11 (or NQF 3) with a pass in English
- Between 18 and 24 years old.
- Currently unemployed and not studying full-time or part-time
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Committed to complete the 12 month programme
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to relate well to people at all levels and to work well in a team.
- Attention to detail
- Hard working.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV, highest qualification and ID to [email protected]. Only South African candidates will be considered. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za