Your admission to Capricorn College for TVET is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Here are the Capricorn College for TVET Admission Requirements:
For entry into the National Certificate (VOCATIONAL) at NQF Level 2 you are required to have:
- A year-end school report for Grades 11 or 12 certificate; or
- An NQF 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access
to NQF Level 2
- Grade 9 and 10 will be considered only in exceptional cases.
The National Certificate (Vocational) subjects are offered at Levels 2, 3 & 4 of the National Qualification Framework (NQF). All NCV programs consist of a fundamental learning component and a vocational component and comprise of 130 credits on each level.