Last updated on December 31st, 2016 at 02:04 pm
We also provide an opportunity for those who want to provide information about learnership, bursary, internship program at a particular company. Information should include the type of learnership programs, duration of program, links, contacts, and a brief description of the program. Flexibility of our website was designed to help access all kinds of information about the internship program provided by a particular company or organization.
Submit Jobs, Internships, Bursaries, Learnerships / Graduate Programmes
StudentRoom is a news service publishing jobs, internships, learnerships, graduate programmes, applications and registrations forms for universities and colleges at no cost that are South African related. If you are an employer, or have information on a latest bursaries, jobs, internships and graduation programmes would like us to publish them on our website If your submission meets the editorial criteria listed below it will be published.
- Only submission from South Africa will be accepted.
- Submittion must be new to StudentRoom. Submittion previously published will be excluded.
- Submission must include title (e.g Sasol Bursary 2016), closing dates, contact details, company information and requirements or criteria.
- Submissions can be sent in a typed email or as an attachment and attachments must be in MS Word (*.doc, docx), PDF (scanned or secured documents are not accepted) or txt format.
- Where applicable, provide a URL (web address) from which application forms can be downloaded.
This is a news service. We do not guarantee coverage of every submission. StudentRoom reserves the right to exclude any submission that do not comply with editorial criteria.