DPSA website list vacancies for all provincial and national departments in South Africa (All Provinces). DPSA vacancies are published every Friday.
Department of Public Service and Administration: the dpsa. Department covers issues dealing with the civil service and running of Government.
Click the below link to access DPSA Vacancies:
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the National Department/Provincial Administration/Government Component in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post, must direct their enquiries to the National Department/Provincial Administration/Government Component where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the advertising department since applications received after the applicable closing date will not be accepted.
- Considering the aim of this Circular (see paragraph 1.1 above), advertisements contained herein are meant for the attention/perusal of serving employees only. Persons not employed in the Public Service may thus not apply for the vacancies advertised in this Circular, except if the relevant department has extended the scope of its recruitment initiative to persons not employed in the Public Service, in which case the relevant vacancy will have been advertised through other means such as the media. (Clarity in this regard can be obtained from the relevant advertising National Department/Provincial Administration/Government Component).