University of Johannesburg (UJ): Application Form 2018
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Application Form for 2018 is now open for Undergraduate – UJ invites prospective students to apply for 2018 academic year.
Closing Date: 29 September 2017
Open: 1 April 2017
Open: 1 April 2017
All postgradauate programmes (Excep for programmes listed below)
31 October 2017 @ 12:00
|Programmes listed below HAVE THEIR OWN CLOSING DATES|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
BEd Hons Educational Psychology MEd Educational Pshycology
30 June 2017 @12:00
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
MA Clinical Psychology
MA Counselling Psychology
14 July 2017 @12:00
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT
BCom Hons in Marketing Mangement
B.Com Hons in Strategic Management
29 September 2017 @ 12:00
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
BA Hons (Biokinetics)
31 August 2017 @ 12:00
Undergraduate Application Forms (2018)
- Paper-based Application = R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a public university located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The newly emerged institution is one of the largest comprehensive contact universities in South Africa, with nine faculties having more than 90 departments and an enrollment of approximately 48,000 students, spreading over four different campuses. The university is one of the largest residential universities in the Republic of South Africa.
Important information – New applicants
- The university requires all undergraduate entrants to write the National Benchmark Test (NBT). More information as to dates, venues, tests, registration, and costs is available from the NBT website at www.uj.ac.za/nbt
- In the case of applicants re-writing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be processed on the current results available. If Grade 12 has been written more than once then your combined results must be submitted with your application.
- Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application process.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
- Applicants may only apply for two study choices. These study choices can’t be amended once they have been chosen.
- Knowing the qualification requirements will avoid disappointment when applying. Therefore, ensure you consult with the 2017 Undergraduate Prospectus when completing your application.
University contact numbers
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za