Last updated on February 16th, 2020 at 10:26 am
Sibanye Stillwater invites unemployed youth to apply for Miner Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Learnership Location: North West
Learnership Provider: Sibanye Stillwater
Entry level conditions:
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 10/AET-3 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, with Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Platinum Occupational Health Care Centre
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants must be resident within the local community and proof of residence must accompany the application form.
- Previous mining experience will be advantageous
Key responsibilities include:
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to conduct safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
How to apply
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za