If you are interested in studying at the National Certificates (Vocational) in Management at Capricorn College for TVET, see the important information below…
The certificate will enable the learner to:
- Assist with communication management in organisations
- Participate in Human Resources Management structures in organisations
- Manage productivity within an organisation
- Contribute to change management and transformation in an organisation
In order to obtain a National Certificate (Management) a student is required to take a total of 7 subjects. These include 3 fundamental subjects and 4 vocational subjects:
Entrepreneurship (L2) and Project
For entry into the National Certificate (VOCATIONAL) at NQF Level 2 you are required to have:
- A year-end school report for Grades 11 or 12 certificate; or
- An NQF 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessmentnto meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Grade 9 and 10 will be considered only in exceptional cases.
The National Certificate (Vocational) qualification is a full year program at each of the NQF Levels of study. A student is issued with a certificate on the successful completion of each level of study that is level 2, level 3 and level 4. All NCV programs consist of a fundamental learning component and a vocational component and comprise of 130 credits on each level.
The National Certificates (Vocational) in Management are offered at Polokwane and Senwabarwana Campuses: