Waterberg TVET College is 50 x offering Work-Based Experience / Learnership Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 September 2020 @ 14:00.
Learnership Location: Mokopane, Limpopo
Waterberg TVET College is offering Post-NCV Level 4 students an opportunity for workplace-based experience in the following in the following:
- Hospitality (x 25 students)
- Tourism (x 25 students)
DURATION: Six (6) months for Post NCV Level 4 students with a monthly stipend of R2,500.00
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35
- Applicants must be unemployed and not studying for the duration of the programme (WBE)
- TAKE NOTE that learners will have to provide their own transport and accommodation during work-based experience period.
- Forward an application letter accompanied by detailed CV,
- Certified copy Level 2, 3, and 4 qualification and certified ID
- Certified copies may not be older than three months
- No late applications will be accepted
How to apply
Hand delivered: Waterberg TVET College, Central Office, C/o Totuis and Hooge Streets, Mokopane, (entrance Hooge Streets)
Attention: Ms Olowolafe
For more information call: 015 492 9013 (during office hours)
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom