Absa Bank is offering Bursary Programme for the financial year 2019 / 2020. Our Bursary Programme provides financial support to full-time students, enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursue a career with us upon qualifying.
Bursary Application deadline is 28 June 2019
Bursary Provider: Absa Bank
- Each year we select a handful of the most promising students who we believe have what it takes to move our business forward.
- Applicants must be South African citizens currently at an accredited university or planning to enter tertiary education in 2020.
- Undergraduate students must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in the 2019 academic year.
Applicants should be studying to complete a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Informatics, Information Technology
- Data Science
- Actuarial Sciences
- Financial Mathematics
- Engineering (industrial, financial, or process)
- Other relevant Mathematical Sciences
Get a taste of what it’s like to work for an organisation that’s committed to a better world. Join thousands of Africa’s brightest young minds and connect to the Human Quantum Computer to help solve our current challenges.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za