AEL Mining Services invites candidates to apply for Internships/Graduates Programme for the academic year 2018 in Gauteng. This is 12 months long internship contract and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement. AEL Mining Services South African business merges cutting edge technology with proven explosive practices to offer innovative blasting solutions to a sophisticated, diverse and mature customer base across the region, including Namibia and Lesotho.
Internship Application deadline is 02 October 2017
Internship Provider: AEL Mining Services
Internship Location: Gauteng
Field of Studies
- Human Capital Management ( x2)
- Finance Management
- Industrial Engineering (x2 Interns)
- Drawing Officer
- Chemical Engineering ( x2 Interns)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months.
- Undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za