Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality is offering Municipal Finance Management Internship opportunities within the Department. This internship will provides an opportunity for graduates to gain the necessary application skills. This internship programme will run for a period of 2 year fixed term contract. Successful candidates will receive a stipends of R100 000 per annum (No benefits or allowances will be payable).
Internship Application deadline is 14 April 2017
Internship Provider: Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality
Internship Location : Mpumalanga
Field of Studies :
Finance [ x1 ] interns
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma in Commerce majoring in Accounting and Management Accounting
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma in Commerce majoring in Accounting and Management Accounting.
- Must have a good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have knowledge of windows applications.
- Must have minimum competency certificate
- Candidates who previously participated in a similar programme will not be considered.
How to apply
Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality is an equal opportunity Employer and all appointment made will be in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. People living with disability and Indians, Coloureds and Whites are encouraged to apply.
For more information: Ms MS Nkosi, HR Manager, at tel: (017) 843 4023.
If you have not received any correspondence from the municipality within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za