Alfred Nzo District Municipality: Internships 2017 / 2018 in Eastern Cape
Alfred Nzo District Municipality is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Eatern Cape. The interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.The Alfred Nzo District Municipality is inviting unemployed graduates between ages of 18 and 35 residing within its jurisdiction to apply for the municipality’s two (2) year internship programme. Successful candidates will be placed at Mount Ayliff Main Offices in order to gain workplace experience.
Internship application deadline is 11 November 2016
Internship Provider: Alfred Nzo District Municipality
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Field of Studies:
- Corporate Services Interns: National Diploma in Information Communication Technology [x2] -National Diploma in Human Resource Management / Development / B.Degree Industrial Psychology [x2]
- Office of the Municipal Manager: National Diploma in Office Management & Technology / Management /Public Management [x2]
- LED and Development Planning: National Diploma in Town and Regional Planning [x1] – B. Degree Economics [x1] – National Diploma in Agricultural Management [x1]
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to submit the application form, click here to download application form or the forms are obtainable from the ANDM Municipal Offices, brief CV’s, certified copies of tertiary qualifications identity document, proof of residence and an application letter.
Applications should be sent by post to the address given or hand delivered, for the attention of Acting Senior Manager Corporate Services and must to reach our offices not later than 11 November 2016. Alfred Nzo District Municipality Erf 1400 Ntsizwa Street MOUNT AYLIFF 4735
All enquiries relating to this notice should be addressed to Ms. A.N Zibobo from Human Resources Development Section by telephone: on (039) 254 5112 / 5125.
- Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the municipality nor being registered in our database guarantees acceptance into the programme;
- Proof of canvassing of councillors and/ or managers will disqualify candidates;
- The municipality reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)