Anglo American: Learnerships 2017 in Mpumalanga
Anglo American has the following engineering learnerships opportunities available at New Denmark Colliery in Standerton, Mpumalanga. The mine produces thermal coal for electricity generation.
Learnership Application deadline is 07 December 2016
Learnership Provider: Anglo American
Learnership Location: Mpumalanga
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- N2 or Grade 12 Technical qualifications with relevant subjects as defined by the MQA per trade
- Millwright (Mathematics, Science, Electrical Trade Theory, Fitting Trade theory and Industrial Electronics or Engineering Drawing)
- Diesel mechanic (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Science, Platers & structural steel Drawing, Plater Trade Theory)
- Rigger (Mathematics, Science, Rigging Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing)
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be advantageous or must be attained before qualifying
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.