Anglo American: Learnerships 2017 in Mpumalanga
Anglo American is offering Engineering learnerships opportunities for Grade 12 learners to be trained as Diesel Mechanic, Boilermaker and Rigger. The learnership programme is based on Mpumalanga, Isibonelo Colliery.
Learnership Application deadline is 01 December 2016
Learnership Provider: Anglo American
Learnership Location: Mpumalanga, Isibonelo Colliery
Ref No: ISI102 / 16GS
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
Diesel Mechanic: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Trade Theory.
Boilermaker : Maths, Engineering Science, Plater Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Theory
Rigger : Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Rigger Trade Theory
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
- Certified copies of qualifications and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- (Please indicate which trade you are applying for)
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
How to Apply
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets. All applicants are thanked for their interest.
CV’s without certified copies of qualifications, ID and Driver’s License will not be considered.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only. No correspondence will be sent to unsuccessful candidates.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.