Assupol Life is offering unemployed graduates an opportunity to join the organisation as a Finance Intern for the financial year 2016/2017. This is a 12 months internship and candidates will receive a monthly stipend during their placement. Assupol Life is an authorised financial services provider offering funeral, life, savings and retirement annuity products primarily in the lower to middle-income market.
Internship application deadline is 30 June 2016
Internship Provider: Assupol Life
Internship Location: Head office Menlo Park, Pretoria
Field of Study:
- BCom Accounting (or an equivalent SAICA accredited qualification)
- BCompt Honours CTA as an advantage
- Provide Financial administration services
- Capture payments to recording transactions in the general ledger for Assupol Life and fellow Subsidiaries.
- Assist with the calculation of tax and preparation of returns and payments, including income tax, VAT, dividend tax, STT, etc.
- Maintain Refund and CSO registry
- Printing of refunds and updating AIMS
- Assist in the calculation and capturing payments relating to policy refunds received from Client Services.
- Assisting with supplying budget owners with their proofs of payments and filing of daily payment lists.
- Follow-ups with the CSO regarding deposits and schedules.
- Monitor cash flows for Assupol Subs.
- Assist with the preparation of General Ledger reconciliations of Assupol Life and its subsidiaries.
- Assist with the preparation of the budgets of non-Life subsidiaries.
- Analyse and interpret budget variances.
How to Apply :
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za