British American Tobacco South Africa (BATSA) offer Engineering Internships for 2016/17 in Heidelberg, Western Cape.
British American Tobacco South Africa invites you to participate in our prestigious, world-class accelerated development program designed for graduates who wants to fast-track their career. With the objective to help shape tomorrow’s leaders for the organisation, our Management Trainee Program offers you a steep learning curve in you functional skills, personal development as well as business awareness.
The management trainee programme offers you:
- A great Induction into the organisation and all it’s departments
- Job rotation through your relevant function to sharpen your functional skills
- Functional and Leadership training at British American Tobacco’s Training Academy in the London
- International action learning projects within diverse teams from across the world to develop networks and knowledge of the business
- Coaching from an experienced manager
- Mentorship pairing with an senior manager of BAT South Africa
We want you to bring your difference, question our existing ways of working and to bring positive change to our business. We will provide you with opportunities to challenge our practices, a receptive audience and the feedback you’ll need to build your knowledge. Upon successful completion of your 1-year programme, you are guaranteed a move into your fist management role.
- Valid South African drivers license
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate
- Graduated with a four-year University degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- National and International mobility
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Good academic performance
- Maximum of 0-24 months working experience
- Impactful and influential
- Pro-active and self-motivational
- Lead and manage change
How To Apply
Closing Date : 31 January 2016
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za