Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Traineeship 2017 in Eastern Cape
Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality is looking for 17 Trainee Law Enforcement Officers to join its team (Ref.No.223/16). Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipends ranging from R 98 294.52 to R 127 597.92 (Total Package: R 182 620.73 per annum subject to certain conditions).
Learnership Application deadline is 03 November 2016
Learnership Provider: Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality
Learnership Location: Eastern Cape
- Grade 12
- Valid code B/EB driver’s license
- Physically fit
- No criminal record
Key Performance Areas
- Maintains law and order for the entire Buffalo City
- Ensures public safety by carrying out and responding to complaints from the public both written complaints and complaints dispatched by the control room and performs control room duties by answering telephone calls, dispatching members per two way radio
- Attends to court proceedings to give evidence as witness in relation to arrests made in his or her presence
- Ensures compliance with Municipal by laws and legislation and protection of municipal installations and property
For further enquiries regarding the above post kindly contact Nontembeko Lechamochamo on 043- 705 2763
How to apply
Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the post set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post. (i.e. certified copies of certificates not copies of certified copies, diplomas, degrees, Identity Document and drivers’ licenses, where applicable). Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate. Candidates are advised that the obligation rests upon them to demonstrate that they meet the minimum requirements specified for the post. Any candidate who does not meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified
Applications can be hand delivered to the Human Resources Department, Buxton House, Buxton Street or posted to the Directorate of Corporate Services, P O Box 134, EAST LONDON, 5200.
NOTE: The Buffalo City Metropolitan Council is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act (Act No. 55 of 1998) for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.