Business Partners Graduate Internship Programme 2016
Business Partners Ltd, leading specialised risk financier for small and medium enterprises, offers a career opportunity for Graduates. We’re passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in a sea of round holes. If you are too, and see yourself as a square peg, the BUSINESS/PARTNERS Graduate Internship Programme could be for you.
- Graduate: Property Inverstment
- Graduate: Consulting
- Graduate: Accounting
- Graduate: Human Resource Management
- Graduate: Marketing
- Graduate: IT
The minimum requirements for this position are:
The programme is for highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in, a career path in SME finance.
· Graduates who qualify during and after 2015 and who hold a business related degree with sound academic results;
· South African citizen;
· Valid driver’s licence
· Individuals with potential, who are hard-working, focused and driven;
· Candidates who would like to expand on their theoretical qualifications with practical experience;
· Candidates who have a passion for entrepreneurship and SME finance;
. S/he must be computer literate.
About the Graduate Internship Programme:
· The objective of the BUSINESS/PARTNERS Graduate Internship Programme is to bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements.
· It offers young, recently qualified, people with potential to gain practical work experience and skills in the world of SME finance.
· The programme has been developed to officer structured training programmes that are relevant to small and medium business and finance sectors.
· In this way, it aims to prepare the interns who complete the programme for full time employment and give their career in SME finance a head-start.
· Each intern works with a dedicated coach who offers both soft skills training and practical on the job training.
· Successful interns receive a certificate of completion as well as a reference letter for the company.
· The programme has produced an excellent pool of candidates who have entered the formal workplace with a solid practical foundation in SME finance.
What modules are offered?
The programme offers a comprehensive training plan, with modules on business, finance and management skills:
· Orientation: the SME world and entrepreneurship, introduction to due diligence, financing programmes for SME, financing programmes for SMEs, financial models, legal and advanced taxation
· Soft Skills Modules: Assertiveness, self-discovery, emotional intelligence, negotiating skills, diversity and perceptions, self-development, corporate citizen, and stress management;
· Management Modules: Advance negotiation skills, leadership and motivation, deal generation, communication skills, time management, conflict management, customer service, change management, team building, presentation skills, sales and marketing, and report writing.
· Preference will be given to those who come from disadvantaged backgrounds.
· The Graduate Internship Programme is run in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town
· Interview will commence on 1st of June 2015
· The Closing date for applications is 30 November 2015.
· Candidates who have been short-listed are notified by no later than mid-December 2015.
· The programme starts on 1 February 2016.
If you are interested please apply by registering your CV on the career page of Business Partners Limited at www.businesspartners.co.za.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za