Business Partners Graduate Internship Programme 2016
Business Partners Ltd, leading specialised risk financier for small and medium enterprises, offers a career opportunity for Graduates. We’re passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in a sea of round holes. If you are too, and see yourself as a square peg, the BUSINESS/PARTNERS Graduate Internship Programme could be for you.
- Graduate: Property Inverstment
- Graduate: Consulting
- Graduate: Accounting
- Graduate: Human Resource Management
- Graduate: Marketing
- Graduate: IT
The minimum requirements for this position are:
The programme is for highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in, a career path in SME finance.
· Graduates who qualify during and after 2015 and who hold a business related degree with sound academic results;
· South African citizen;
· Valid driver’s licence
· Individuals with potential, who are hard-working, focused and driven;
· Candidates who would like to expand on their theoretical qualifications with practical experience;
· Candidates who have a passion for entrepreneurship and SME finance;
. S/he must be computer literate.
About the Graduate Internship Programme:
· The objective of the BUSINESS/PARTNERS Graduate Internship Programme is to bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements.
· It offers young, recently qualified, people with potential to gain practical work experience and skills in the world of SME finance.
· The programme has been developed to officer structured training programmes that are relevant to small and medium business and finance sectors.
· In this way, it aims to prepare the interns who complete the programme for full time employment and give their career in SME finance a head-start.
· Each intern works with a dedicated coach who offers both soft skills training and practical on the job training.
· Successful interns receive a certificate of completion as well as a reference letter for the company.
· The programme has produced an excellent pool of candidates who have entered the formal workplace with a solid practical foundation in SME finance.
What modules are offered?
The programme offers a comprehensive training plan, with modules on business, finance and management skills:
· Orientation: the SME world and entrepreneurship, introduction to due diligence, financing programmes for SME, financing programmes for SMEs, financial models, legal and advanced taxation
· Soft Skills Modules: Assertiveness, self-discovery, emotional intelligence, negotiating skills, diversity and perceptions, self-development, corporate citizen, and stress management;
· Management Modules: Advance negotiation skills, leadership and motivation, deal generation, communication skills, time management, conflict management, customer service, change management, team building, presentation skills, sales and marketing, and report writing.
· Preference will be given to those who come from disadvantaged backgrounds.
· The Graduate Internship Programme is run in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town
· Interview will commence on 1st of June 2015
· The Closing date for applications is 30 November 2015.
· Candidates who have been short-listed are notified by no later than mid-December 2015.
· The programme starts on 1 February 2016.
If you are interested please apply by registering your CV on the career page of Business Partners Limited at www.businesspartners.co.za.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.