Coca Cola is offering In-srevice Traineeship Programme for the financial year 2018 in Bloemfontein, Devland, Wadeville, Polokwane, Pretoria, Phoenix, Lakeside, Elgin. This Traineeship run for a period of 12 months. The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Traineeship Application deadline is 01 May 2018
TraineeshipProvider: Coca Cola
Traineeship Location: Bloemfontein, Devland, Wadeville, Polokwane, Pretoria, Phoenix, Lakeside, Elgin
- Studying towards Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Engineering or related qualification
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification
Knowledge & Attitude
- An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurised and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- Well developed decision making skills
- Identify and apply new trends
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za