CSIR: Internship programme in Pretoria
The CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) has an Internship opportunity at the ICT Service Centre. The incumbent will gain exposure and practical work experience in Enterprise and Solutions Architecture (ESA). This position is based in Pretoria.
To apply for CSIR internship, candidates must have th ability to quickly highlight omissions, inaccuracies or inconsistencies; have motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained; have good planning and organising skills and must have the ability to work independently.
Internship Application deadline is 4 July 2016.
Internship Provider: CSIR
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Study :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any related field
- Document and maintain Enterprise and Solution Architecture models, diagrams and other assigned artefacts
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of customized Enterprise Architecture templates and compile project status reports
- Assist with the documentation of minutes and artefacts produced in ESA meetings and workshops
- Implement, manage and maintain the ESA filing systems and repositories (electronic and hard copy).
How to Apply :
Should you meet the above requirements, please go to the URL indicated below in order to apply; select the position reference number 306956; complete the application form and attach your CV.
Should you experience any problems in submitting your application, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre at [email protected] or call 012 841 4774. Please do not submit your application to this mailbox.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)