CSIR Internships 2016 – Monitoring and Evaluation
The CSIR has two Internship opportunities in the Meraka Institute for a period of twelve months.
The purpose of these internships is to provide an opportunity for graduates to gain practical experience which augments their theoretical studies and research field.
These positions are based in Pretoria.
Meraka’s vision is to shape South Africa’s Digital Future through our excellent Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) in Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
The unit has established a track record of success in thought leadership, R&D and impact in ICT and building of national Cyber infrastructure.
The unit’s strategy is to develop strong ICT SET capabilities aligned to the ICT RDI Roadmap and to apply these to make impact on key socio economic challenges in South Africa.
- Conduct baseline studies and situational analysis;
- Collect and analyse data and write reports;
- Develop monitoring and evaluation frameworks and approaches; and
- Administer and co-ordinate projects.Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology/systems, informatics, computer science/engineering or related field;
- Knowledge in business analysis, process analysis and design.
Closing Date: 18 September 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.