CSIR:IT Internship Programme in Pretoria
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has an Internship opportunity at the ICT Service Centre. The incumbent will gain exposure and practical work experience in Enterprise and Solutions Architecture (ESA). This position is based in Pretoria.
Internship Application deadline is 21 July 2016.
Internship Provider: CSIR
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Study :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any related field
Competencies and Skills
- Precision and accuracy skills in managing the detail requirements of tasks in accordance with defined processes, rules and procedures
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly highlight omissions, inaccuracies or inconsistencies
- Motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained
- Good planning and organising skills
- The ability to work independently.
- Document and maintain Enterprise and Solution Architecture models, diagrams and other assigned artefacts;
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of customized Enterprise Architecture templates and compile project status reports;
- Assist with the documentation of minutes and artefacts produced in ESA meetings and workshops; Implement, manage and maintain the ESA filing systems and repositories (electronic and hard copy).
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected] with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship: Enterprise & Solutions Architecture: Reference No: 306956).
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za