Distell invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme for 2018 .
Internship Application deadline is 23 January 2018
Internship Provider: Distell
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth
Distell Ltd offers an exciting opportunity for a suitable candidate to be placed in our Quality Department. This position will be based at Port Elizabeth Production and report to the Intrinsic/Extrinsic Quality Controllers.
Purpose of the Positions:
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are currently studying towards a relevant Formal qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on 1st February 2018 and terminating on 31st January 2019.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & Extrinsic quality control: Quality Management Systems; etc.)
To qualify for selection and participation in the programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- South African citizenship
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Biotechnology; etc.).
- Candidates in need of In Service or practical workplace experience.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time managements skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Reliable transport to and from place of work.
- Must be willing, able and committed to entrer into and complete the 12 month Internship Programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/Motivational letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of tertiary academic record (progress report)(applications with missing academic records will not be considered).
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation.
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
- Certified copies of driving licence (if applicable)
If you are interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell Career Portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers and following: Home > Careers
Reference no: 9946 Closing Date 23 January 2018
HOW TO APPLY
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za