Learnership Application deadline is 17 September 2016
Learnership Provider : Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Learnership Location : Gauteng
Trainees will be subjected to the terms of the training contract; Trainees undergo training in the following aspects:
National Road Traffic Act & Regulations, Legal Subjects, SAPS Act, By-laws, Domestic Violence Act, Social Crime Prevention Act, Firearm Training
Must be willing to undergo intense training including after hours without compensation
- Be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Valid driver’s license (manual transmission)
- Have no criminal record
- Be Proficient in English
- Be healthy, physically and mentally fit (provide medical certificate as proof )
- Be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Be a South African Citizen, residing in Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Council area (attach any proof of residence)
- Physical fitness
- Driver evaluation
- Competency assessment
- Medical assessment
- Fingerprints and qualifications will be verified.
For enquiries call 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
How to apply
CV’s must be submitted open (no envelopes). Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license, medical certificate and proof of residence, are not attached to the application / CV.
Applications must be hand delivered for recording purposes to ONE of the following Human Resource Offices:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, Main Entrance
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.