ERWAT: Learnership Programmein Johannesburg
If you have completed all the subjects required for your diploma and are currently unemployed, ERWAT, a leader in the purification of industrial and domestic wastewater, can assist by giving you the opportunity to gain practical experience through our Work Integrated Learning Programme.
ERWAT, a visionary leader in the wastewater industry since 1992, provides bulk wastewater conveyance and highly technical and proficient wastewater treatment to a host of industries. The company is rich in expertise and has been instrumental in developing methods to reduce costs, whilst at the same time rendering excellent quality of effluent and being environmentally sound.
Learnership Application deadline is 18 July 2016
Learnership Provider: ERWAT
Learnership Location: Johannesburg
Field of Study
- S4 Chemistry/Analytical chemistry ( Ref: Dip 1)
- S4 Microbiology/Biotechnology ( Ref: Dip 2)
- S4 Mechanical Engineering ( Ref: Dip 3)
- S4 Electrical Engineering ( Ref: Dip 4)
- S4 Chemical Engineering ( Ref: Dip 5)
Candidates must be
- South African citizen
- Between 20 and 25 years of age
- Have not taken part in a formal Internship/experiential learning programme
- A CV with certified copies of ID, certificates and academic records (transcripts) attached
- Proof of residence (preference will be given to Ekurhuleni residents)
- An application letter stating the discipline you are applying for
- An affidavit stating that you have not previously participated in an internship/WIL programme
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.