Eskom: Learnerships Programme 2017 / 2018 in Free State
Eskom is offering Instrumentation Artisan learnerships at Lethabo Power Station, Free State. Incumbents will be afforded both institutionalised and on- the-job training and will be given an opportunity to attain a trade test certificate.
The energy industry is transforming and Eskom is playing a leading role in the delivery of energy to millions of customers countrywide. Since companies are shaped by its people, we at Eskom are always looking for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 October 2016
Learnership Provider: Eskom
Learnership Location: Lethabo Power Station, Free State.
- Remove and replace faulty equipment under supervision
- Repair equipment under supervision
- Install, maintain and commission plant equipment under supervision
- Inspection of plant equipment under supervision
- Participate in classroom and / or workshop training
- N3 with Mathematics, Physical Science or Engineering Science
- English as a second language
- No experience required
- Currently unemployed
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Verbal and written skills
- Reading and / or studying skills
- Questions skills
How to apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)