Ford offer Internship Programme for 2016/2017 at Pretoria, Gauteng.
The Graduate Trainee Program is run over a period of 12 to 24 months and covers extensive training and development opportunities. Although there are no guarantees of permanent employment at FMCSA after expiry of the contract, the graduates may apply for any vacancies as and when they occur
We are currently looking for graduates in the below fields:
- Graduate- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics)
- Graduate- Engineering (Electrical / Light Current)
- Graduate- Engineering (Chemical)
- Graduate- Engineering (Industrial)
- Graduate- Human Resources
- Graduate- Finance / Management Accounting / Economics
- Graduate- Marketing
- Graduate- Information Technology / Computer Science / Systems Engineering
- Graduate- Purchasing
- Graduate- Supply Chain Management
- Graduate- Logistics
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- Show initiative, courage, integrity and good corporate citizenship
- Good team player
- Computer literacy
- Completed Degree or National Diploma in the relevant field.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 30 April 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.