Glencore recognise the importance of developing and maintaining a strong professional skills base. In this context, the continuous flow of new talent into their operations is a strategic commitment to their future, and to yours. Therefore, Glencore is offering Engineering Bursaries programme for the academic year 2017/2018 in South Africa. Selection is based on academic results and an interview with Glencore Ferro Alloys. Applicants from the local communities of their respective operations in an area will take preference.
Bursary Application deadline is 05 May 2017
Bursary Provider : Glencore
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies:
- Mechanical Engineering (Ref. W001)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Ref. W002)
- Electrical Engineering (Ref. W003)
- Mining Engineering (Ref. W004)
- Grade 12 applicants- A minimum of a B symbol in Maths, Science and English
- 1st and 2nd year applicants- 100% pass rate in all subjects.
- Registration and tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed textbooks
- A monthly allowance
- Paid vacation work
- A compulsory “work back” period – 1 year for every sponsored year.
How to Apply
Email your application to: [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za