Reference Number: SDS/BURSARS/APRIL16
South Deep Gold Mine is offering an opportunity to self-motivated employees, contractors and community members to study full time at a recognized South African University or University of Technology.
Bursary Application deadline is 20 June 2016
Bursary Provider: Goldfields Mine
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of study:
- Mining Engineering
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Mineral Survey
- Rock Engineering
- Finance Management
- Environmental Management
- Human Resources Management
- Sustainable Development
- Safety Management
- Be in possession of a grade 12 certificate with university exemption/entrance.
- Currently a student at a Tertiary Institution and studying towards qualification relevant to Gold Fields specified fields.
- Successful candidates for this scheme must meet acceptance criteria and provided written proof of acceptance from the institution for the chosen qualification of study at a University or University of Technology
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Gold Fields Occupational Health Centre.
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to email their detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter clearly stating which learner opportunity they are applying for:
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: 011 411 1798
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo psychometric evaluation as part of the selection process. Successful applicants will be required to sign a training contract for the duration of the training programme. The training contract is not a contract of employment. Preference will be given to learners residing in the South Deep Host Communities and Labour Sending Areas as well as female applicants.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za