IEC: Finance Internships Programme 2017 / 2018 in Mpumalanga
The Independence Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) invites applications for a Finance Internship based at the Mpumalanga Provincial office. The purpose of the position is to render an administrative support service to the Provincial office over a period of 12 months. The successful candidate will earn a stipend of R6, 618.00 per month.
Internship Application deadline is 26 September 2016
Internship Provider: Independence Electoral Commission of South Africa
Internship Location: Mpumalanga
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a Matric/N3 plus 3 year Qualification in internal auditing or Accounting.
- No experience needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General administrative support services: Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function); Update registers and statistics; Handle routine enquiries; Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles; Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required; Keep and maintain the filing system for the office; Type basic letters and/or other correspondence when required; Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing register of the component; Manage pool vehicle administration in the province; Coordinate logistics of meetings.
- Supply chain clerical support service: Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services; Obtain quotations and follow up on submission of invoices; Complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office goods; Stock control of office stationery; Keep and maintain the asset register of the province; Coordinate submission of assets; Submit quarterly reports.
- Personnel administration clerical support services: Maintain a leave register for the province; Keep and maintain personnel records of the province; Keep and maintain the attendance register of the province; Coordinate travel and accommodation.
- Financial administration support service: Capture and update expenditure in the province; Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of employees and submit to deputy manager for approval; Handle telephone, rental accounts and petty cash for the component; submit regular reports.
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates must forward applications with the required documentation to Mr M Nkosi on Fax: 086 719 9749 or email: [email protected]
Please take note that no applications received after the advertised closing date will be considered.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za