IEMAS is offering learnership programme for the financial year 2016/2017 in KZN(RichardsBay). This is a 12 months employment contract, with a learners allowance of R3000 per month during their placement. The learnership will result in a National Certificate in Insurance NQF level 4.
IEMAS is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in working as Financial Advisors in Long-Term Insurance.
Learnership application deadline is 30 June 2016
Learnership Provider: IEMAS
Learnership Location: KZN Richards BAy
- Have passed Matric with English & Maths ( D Symbols and above)
- Be Unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Not involved in other studies in 2016
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 August 2016
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Competencies and Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
How to Apply:
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.