Investec Bursaries 2017 in South Africa
Investec is offering bursaries for the academic year 2017. Investec, in partnership with Study Trust, awards young South Africans, with academic potential and in financial need, the opportunity to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Bursary application deadline is 30 September 2016.
Bursary Provider: Investec
Nationality: South African citizens
Applications are open to:
- All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
We offer full bursaries to candidates planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB.
Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
Why apply for an Investec bursary?
We have a vested interest in developing well rounded individuals and in ensuring graduates are employable. While a bursary provides financial assistance, our programmes help with the transition from high school to tertiary and with the challenges associated with the job search.
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.