Laingsburg Municipality is offering internships Programme for financial year 2019 / 2020 in Western Cape. The duration of this Internships is 12 months.
Intrnship Application Closing Date 5th July 2019
Internship Location: Western Cape
Internship Provider: Laingsburg Municipality
Laingsburg Municipality advertised internship programme is as follows:
- NOTICE 47-2019 Financial Interns x3
- B.Comm degree, National Diploma or equivalent, preferably majoring in Accounting;
- Sound knowledge of General Recognised Accounting Practice (GRAP);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Be Computer literate and have knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your Application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter (including details of at least 3 contactable referees and the relevant reference number) to The Human Resource Manager, Laingsburg Municipality, Private Bag X4, Laingsburg, 6900
For enquiries contact the Human Resource Office- Ms Noeline Gouws at (023) 5511 019
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za