Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme. The duration of this learnership programme is 2 year fixed term Contract, commencing from February 2018.
A phlebotomist is an individual who draws blood samples and also assist in the collection and transportation of specimens other than venous blood (e.g. arterial blood, urine, tissues, sputum).Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories operating throughout Africa, providing vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 August 2017.
Learnership Provider: Lancet Laboratories
Learnership Location: Gauteng
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
Applications are welcome from persons with disabilities.
The learnership programme is available in the following areas:
- Johannesburg Central
- Johannesburg – West Rand
- Johannesburg – South
- Johannesburg – North
- Johannesburg – East
- Pretoria region
- Rustenburg region (Valid Driver’s license required)
- Polokwane region
- Mpumalanga region
How to apply
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and reside in the areas listed below are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID, Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme to email address [email protected].
Via – Lancet Laboratories
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za