Lesedi Local Municipality: Finance Internships 2017 in Gauteng
Lesedi Local Municipality is offering x2 Financial Management Internships in Heidelberg, Gauteng.This internship programme will run for a period of 12 months. Successful applicants will receive a stipend of R91 699.00 per annum during their placement. (Reference Number: 51/2016)
Internship Application deadline is 23 September 2016 @12H00
Internship Provider : Lesedi Local Municipality
Internship Locatio: Heidelberg, Gauteng
3 years Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma (Bcom/B/Tech in Financial Management with an accredited registered higher institute.
Basic knowledge of MFMA, knowledge of Municipal Finance environment.
Must be within the age group 21- 35 years.
Must reside in Lesedi Local area
- Strategic and operational financial management.
- Financial and performance reporting.
- Governance, professional ethics and values.
- Auditing and accountability. Partnership and stakeholder relations.
- Change, risk and project management.
- Procurement and contract management
Applications must be forwarded to: Corner H F Verwoerd and Louw Street, Heidelberg 1438 or P.O Box 201, Heidelberg, 1441
For enquiries, please contact 016 492 0207
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)