Lesedi Local Municipality: Finance Internships 2017 in Gauteng
Lesedi Local Municipality is offering x2 Financial Management Internships in Heidelberg, Gauteng.This internship programme will run for a period of 12 months. Successful applicants will receive a stipend of R91 699.00 per annum during their placement. (Reference Number: 51/2016)
Internship Application deadline is 23 September 2016 @12H00
Internship Provider : Lesedi Local Municipality
Internship Locatio: Heidelberg, Gauteng
3 years Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma (Bcom/B/Tech in Financial Management with an accredited registered higher institute.
Basic knowledge of MFMA, knowledge of Municipal Finance environment.
Must be within the age group 21- 35 years.
Must reside in Lesedi Local area
- Strategic and operational financial management.
- Financial and performance reporting.
- Governance, professional ethics and values.
- Auditing and accountability. Partnership and stakeholder relations.
- Change, risk and project management.
- Procurement and contract management
Applications must be forwarded to: Corner H F Verwoerd and Louw Street, Heidelberg 1438 or P.O Box 201, Heidelberg, 1441
For enquiries, please contact 016 492 0207
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za