Limpopo Office of the Premier: Internships 2017 / 2018 in Polokwane
The Office of the Premier in Limpopo invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed South African citizen graduates residing in Limpopo between 18 and 35 years to participate in a 12 months internship programme from the 1st of April 2017 to 31 March 2018.The Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R4989.51.
Internship Application deadline is 06 January 2017
Internship Provider: Limpopo Office of the Premier
Internship Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Field Of Studies:
|Ref. No:||Field of Exposure||No of Positions||Degree/Diploma [Requiring Minimun Study pf Three Years|
|OTP 001||IGR, IR & ODA||1||International Relations/Administration/Political Science|
|OTP 002||Organisational Design||1||Management Services / Production Management|
|OTP 003||Office of Status of Women||1||Gender or Equity Studies|
|OTP 004||Special Programme||1||Social Science or Administration|
|OTP 005||Budget Planning||1||Accounting, Accounting Science/ Financial Accounting / Financial Management / Cost and Management Accounting|
|OTP 006||no party||1||no party|
|OTP 007||no party||2||no party|
|OTP 009||no party||1||no party|
|OTP 011||no party||1||no party|
|OTP 012||PGITO||1||no party|
|OTP 014||Performance Management||1||no party|
|OTP 017||Development Planning||1||no party|
|OTP 018||Spatial Planning||1||no party|
|OTP 019||Security Management||1||no party|
|OTP 021||Record Management||0||no party|
|OTP 022||Strategic Management||1||no party|
|OTP 023||Legal Services||1||no party|
|OTP 025||HR Planning and Service Delivery||1||no party|
|OTP 026||Policy, Research and Anti-Poverty Strategies||2||no party|
|OTP 028||GIS||1||no party|
|OTP 030||EHW||0||BA Social Science|
How to Apply
- Applications from unemployed South African citizens residing in Limpopo aged between 18 and 35 years are hereby invited for the fitting of internship positions as shown below.
- Applicants who already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational qualifications. Academic records and identity documents,
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on Z83 form. Separate applications should be submitted for each area of placement.
- All applications should be directed to following address: The Director General, Office of the Premier, Private Bag 749483, Polokwane 0700 or hand delivered at the of the Premier, No. 40 Hans van Rensburg Street, Mowaneng Building, Polokwane,
- Enquiries should be directed to Mr. Caswell Chuene or Ms Eustace Maatjie at telephone numbers 015 287 5299 and 015 287 5355 respectively.
- The Office of the Premier is an affirmative action employer. Suitable women and the people with disabilities remain the target group and are encouraged to apply in line with the Employment Equity Act N055 of 1998.
- Late applications, e-mails or faxed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
Please accept that your application has not been successful if you do not hear from this Office two (2) months after the closing date.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za