Media24: Marketing Internship Programme in Cape Town
Media24 is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team of 24.com in Cape Toqwn. The ideal candidate must have a keen interest in the world of digital marketing, and the drive to succeed. This is a 12 months long internship programme and its a full-time position.
Media24.com is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile, applications, job listings and interactive TV. Centered on News24, 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities.
Internship application deadline is 22 June 2016.
Internship Provider: Media 24
Internship Location: Cape Town
Field of Study :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree/ Diploma in Communications
- Public Relations
- or any related field
Duties & Responsibilities
- Researching artwork references
- Finding suppliers and sourcing quotes for corporate gifts
- Coordinating store room (keeping update “stock list” of all elements and maintaining order in the store room)
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Research marketing ideas for all the publishing brands under News24
- Evaluate all 24.com sites and propose marketing activities
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interest and passion in Digital Marketing, including SEM, SEO, and Social Media
- Extremely detail oriented and organised
- Outgoing personality with very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Avid social media user (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- A passion for great content in every form
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite, Google Drive,
- Web analytics platform knowledge and experience preferred
- These skills advantageous but not essential: excel, photoshop, basic html
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.