Mediclinic invites Emergency Care Technician Learners who are interested in studying for a Diploma in Emergency Medical Care. This two-year training programme is available at Mediclinic Learning Centre Cape Region in Bellville. Training entails the following courses: Professional Practice; Anatomy & Physiology; Integrated Sciences (Physics & Chemistry), and Emergency Medical Care (Theory, Clinical Skills, Clinical Practice) among others.
On graduation learners are equipped to render lifesaving emergency care to critically ill patients. Graduates will be equipped with an Advanced Life Support qualification and professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT).
Learnership application deadline is 31 July 2016
Learnership Provider: Mediclinic
Learnership Location: Bellville
- Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematics at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- English at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Physical Science at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare related experience, if applicable
How to Apply :
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.