Mercedes-Benz: Bursaries 2017 / 2018 in South Africa
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is inviting candidates to apply for the Bursaries Programme for the academic year 2017 in South Africa. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering suitably qualified students financial aid for studies.
Bursary Application deadline is 30 Noember 2016
Bursary Provider: Mercedes-Benz
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies :
- BS Engineering:
– Electrical Engineering (ND / Degree)
– Mechanical Engineering (ND / Degree)
– Industrial Engineering (ND / Degree)
– Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Bcomm & Bcompt:
– Supply chain / procurement (ND / Degree)
- Bachelor of Social Science:
– Industrial Psych)
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African university int he above mentioned field of studies.
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average in English, Pure Mathematics and HG Physical Science or Accounting
- Maintenance of 65% minimum average in each academic year completed at tertiary level.
How to Apply
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
- CV as an attachment.
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your ID
NB: LATE & INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!
Only applications submitted on the website will be considered. Applications sent on email WILL NOT be considered.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)