Mercedes-Benz: Bursaries 2017 in South Africa
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is inviting candidates to apply for the Bursaries Programme for the academic year 2017 in South Africa. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering suitably qualified students financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Bursary Application deadline is 21 October 2016
Bursary Provider: Mercedes-Benz
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Human Resource Management
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
How to apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)