Mercedes-Benz Bursary 2016
Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies. Closing date for applications is 22 January 2016.Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria Head office during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
* Conditions apply
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in): • Engineering (Mechanical & Industrial) • Human Resources • Logistics • Procurement/Purchasing • Commerce o IT • Communications
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with 70% and above in Mathematics, English, Physical
- Science (or Accounting Stream) Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65%
Applications close on 22 January 2016
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za