Mercedes-Benz Bursary 2016
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria Head office during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
* Conditions apply
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in): • Engineering (Mechanical & Industrial) • Human Resources • Logistics • Procurement/Purchasing • Commerce o IT • Communications
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with 70% and above in Mathematics, English, Physical
- Science (or Accounting Stream) Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65%
Applications close on 22 January 2016
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.