Mercedes-Benz: Learnerships Programme 2017 in Gauteng
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS) is offering a rewarding opportunity to gain exposure, learning and growing within an assigned function, in addition to receiving business management knowledge and skills from different departments in the form of a learnership which will ultimately create a talent pipeline within MBFS.
Learnership Application deadline is Not Mentioned
Learnership Provider: Mercedes Benz
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute functional tasks through appropriate use of the available support systems, seeking advice and input from the coach/line manager when and as appropriate, and in accordance with company regulations, in order to gain technical competencies.
- Preparation and presentation to various forums in order to share knowledge gained, share continuous improvement ideas and develop one’s presentation skills.
- To ultimately foster continued growth, with guidance from the identified coach/line manager.
- Present a brief update on learnings every month to management team
- Perform Functional Administration tasks in order to enhance planning and organizational skills and gain basic office administrative disciplines.
- Taking personal responsibility for learning and development through a process of assessment, reflection and implementing. This should include both on and/or off the job training on a rotating basis. Classroom learnings should be actively practiced in the workplace to ensure that these learnings become well entrenched; contribute innovative ideas on business processes and activities; participate on business projects where opportunities arise.
- The Learnership Programme shall be presented for a period of one year consisting of: 30% intensive instructional learning theory by an accredited training provider elected by MBFS. 70% workplace learning phase that shall take place in MB campus in Zwartkop – Centurion. The learner shall be declared competent after the successful completion of the instructional learning phase, the workplace learning phase, the final submission of the Portfolio of Evidence (POE) and the successful external verification by CHE and Bankseta. On completion of the learnership, learners will receive a Higher Certificate in Business Management NQF 5.
- Must be a Gauteng based South African
- Aged between 18 and 25 years
- Matric (Grade 12) with a minimum of 65% in Mathematics and/or Accounting
- No working experience required; however current work experience should not exceed 2 years
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.