Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool. Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa are encouraged to apply.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 January 2019
Internship Location: Pretoria
Internship Provider:Mercedes- Benz South Africa
Field of Studies
Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical and Industrial
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resources Management
- Bachelor Commerce Finance / Financial Management
- Corporate Communications related
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary results
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
How to Apply
If you have not heard from us by the 15 February 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful. Please note the email address provided is for query purposes only, no emailed applications will be accepted.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za